From:
Stillkicn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 11:58:06 EST
This is my first time posting after several years of reading and responding
to private e-mail.  I just had to let everyonr know what a great time I had
at the fml 10 Friday night.  Bill was one of the nicest people I have ever
met.  There were all kinds of terrific people and we talked ferrets and
shared ferret stories for hours.  The picture albums that were there were
beyond belief.  Some of the pictures still make me laugh when I think of
them.  I have never seen so many ferret goodies in one place in all of my
life.  I glad I didn't take any money or I would have spent it all.  Just
wanted to say thanks to Bill, Ronnie and all of the other people who made
last night a time I will not forget for a long time.

Jim.
a ferret loving foster parent