From:
Cheryl J Halley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 1996 04:01:49 PST
My ferret Sushi broke her harness, so I had to order another one.  I ordered
the deluxe harness from Marshall's.  I had seen the harness in a store and
decided it seemed a sensible design.  It is H shaped but fastens with a ball
and socket closure.  The design work well but the harness is large.  Putting
it on the smallest setting it fits my 1.5 pound ferret, but she can still
slip out of it if she tries to.  I can't make it small enough for my 1 pound
ferrets.  So, a warning to those seeing the deluxe harness in the catalog,
it is a great design but might be too big for your ferret.  It worked out
okay with us, because I can give Sneeuw's old one to Sushi, and Sneeuw gets
the new one.  Oh, I also bought the tandem coupler which lets you join two
ferrets to one leash.  Will let me tell you, watching two ferrets on one
leash is amusing.  I was trying the leash inside the house for a safe start.
The two girls wanted to go in opposite directions.  They managed to entwine
themselves around a chair leg and thorough a paper sack.  Perhaps we should
all buy one for entertainment purposes instead of the designed purpose<GG>!

If anyone sent an e-mail to me about red skin, ants or shedding and did not
get a reply, I probably did not read your e-mail since our computer crashed
for awhile and my e-mail program had gaps.  Cheryl