From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 07:33:14 -0800
Jim has unexplained ones, his daughter has them too. Jim went into his
room, I heard a thumped on the floor, Bea was trying to get into his
room. The ferrets know when he is going to have panic attacks, they
climb up the chair. When the ferrets are sleeping one will jump up and
will run to him. At times when he can't barely walk I have to help him
down the hall, with me behind him holding on to his shirt. The hallway
is narrow (old mobile home) short. The ferrets are under his feet
making sure he is okay. Sometimes he can not hold on then he slide
down to the floor, no ferrets, me hurt at all.

Jim's short memory span is gone. He calls Angel Blaze or Bea. Sorry
this is so long, time to check on him, we have to go to town.

Marie