From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:10:00 -0700
I heard from a ferret owner at a Petco event I was at for Little Dudes
Ferret Ranch that a neighbour of theirs chased the moles out of their
yard simply by placing mounds of ferret poop around their yard near
holes the moles had dug. The moles sensed the poop was from a predator
and took off for safer ground!

I can't verify this story as it was told to me by a stranger but it
does make sense - and worth a try considering you probably have lots
of free ferret poop readily available!!! Of course it'll piss off your
neighbours cuz the moles will move to their yards but then you can
just open up a Ferret Poop - $5 per jar" booth infront of your house!

Laura and the Ferretocious Five at www.ferretocious.com