From:
Stephanie Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 20:19:39 -0500
I haven't posted for awhile, but remembered that someone was looking for a
copy of the DaVinci portrait with the ferret.  There is a good copy on:

sunsite.unc.edu/cjackson/vinci/p-vinci11.htm

I think I got the whole thing right!  The link came through "The Fine Site",
which has links for many artists and painters - really wonderful.

The 5 rescue ferrets and my own Isaac are finally melded into a solid
family, despite the differences in age and upbringing.  That's with the
exception of the old, totally blind neutered hob.  He is still stresses
and angry around any of the others, so has his times out by himself.  He is
still biting the palms of my hands - only the palm.  He is very gentle
playing with fingers, etc.  Only got one idea on this one, so would
appreciate any more thoughts.  He has the same ecstatic, self-absorbed look
when going after my palm that you see on the face of someone deeply absorbed
in music.  Ideas?

Steph