Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 21:27:01 -0400
>From:    valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Jack: Vin Diesel, because he's just too cute for words

That's funny--my husband and I are always calling Seti "Vin Weasel"
for his daredevil antics that are not always that well thought out in
advance :-)

So that's who Seti would be too--Vin Diesel for his brashness yet he also
has his geeky side (he's a huge D&D player and not afraid to admit it).
I suspect Seti might also be a bit of a Jack Sparrow, except he's not
entirely that smart.  Pan I think would be Samurai Jack, very earnest and
sincere and always watching and weighing the situation.  Except that I
don't think I've ever heard Samuari Jack hiss at Aku when he's tired of
playing ;)

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
everything moved:
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/
blog: http://badriya-z.blogspot.com/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."