From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:35:41 -0700
Wow, what god ideas for sex and date control.  I had a date once.  He was
sitting on the sofa while I finished dinner.  Miss Rosie is deaf and when
she sleeps and she is not in her room, I can't find her sometimes until
she wakes and sticks her pink nose out.

This time her pink nose stuck out of the cushions on the sofa (MY sofa
isn't ferret-proof, sit at your own risk of having you back pockets
picked).  This guy (notice that I am not calling him a man, men don't
act like this one did) saw Rosie, jumped up and ran to the other side of
the room.

Rosie went over to sniff this strange being and he walked across the
living room, on top of the furniture and table to the door, and ran out
to his car.  Needless to say, I never heard from him again.  I told him
three times I had free-roaming ferrets.  What did he think that meant?
A love potion # F(ferret)?

Deva