From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 08:08:06 +0000
We went to the movies last night.  There were too many coming attractions
for stupid movies, but one caught my eye.  There was a man taking a bath,
when someone throws a ferret into the bathtub, and it starts thrashing
around in the water.  Due to the large number of coming attractions, I may
be confusing the title with another, but it's a new movie by the Coen
brothers & it's called THE BIG ?????

It looked like another one of these dumb movies that some of us will see
because of the ferret, but it hasn't been released yet.

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

[Moderator's note: It's bad enough they make the ferret thrash around in the
tub, but THAT title?  I'm crushed.  BIG]