From:
Michael Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:43:18 -0700
I feel I need to appologise for my comments on leaving ferrets in a
cage 24/7. I still feel that this is abuse for ferrets but in regards
to the the person who posted the story I've learned that he wasn't
in the habit of leaving ferrets in their cage 24/7. It was something
they had become accustom to at the animal shelter where this nice
person received them and had infact saved their lives. I am sorry for
attacking you without knowing all the facts. I am very glad you
stepped up and saved these little ones.

Mike