From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:03:46 +0000
In my case, Gigio, has always been terrified from the vacum noise.  Since
the very first time he was in contact with one, he run away to hide and
started shaking in fear.  One day I hold him in my arms while I was using
the vacum with the idea of showing him that the machine was not dangerous
and that it was not going to hurt him, but the only thing I got from this
experience was that he make pee and poo over me from the scared that he
was.  He is so paranoic about the vacum that if he gets into a room that
has just recently been vacumed even if he was not there to hear the
noise, he smells it and still runs away.  My baby is so "chicken" when is
about noises.  I have no idea where does this fear comes from because he
has always been with me since a little baby and nobody has never ever
threatened him with anything.  Just wanted to share the silly behaviour
of my ferret.

Regards to everybody and kisses to the fuzzies.