Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:42:56 -0800
I have some questions about my fuzzy babies and hope someone out there
can help.  I have had a pair of 14 month old brothers for eight months
and a six-month old sable girl for about 3 weeks now.  Since I brought my
little girl home, I've noticed tiny dark flying bugs in their room, mostly
hanging around their litter pans.  At first I thought they were fleas, but
they're not fast enough, nor do they act like fleas.  I haven't seen the
bugs on my little ones or on my dog, and they're no where else in the
house.  I've done several VERY thorough cleanings, but I can't seem to get
rid of them.  I'm afraid to use bug sprays in their room because I don't
know what won't harm my little ones.  Anyone else have this problem or
know of any solution?

Next question: My two boys are butterscotch.  When I got them, they were
the same color.  Now, one has a definite yellowing of his fur.  He's
eating, playing, pooping, and peeing normally.  I've read about excessive
skin secretions somewhere, but I can't seem to find the article.  Any
suggestions?

Please email me [log in to unmask] with advice.
Thanks in advance.
CJ