Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:30:38 -0500
I just wanted to follow up (even though it's late) on Kat Parsons
un-oh!....Jean got to my husband!

I've had twenty-one wonderful little ferrets in the last six years, I
presently have fourteen and although I love them all equally ... the one
ferret that I adopted from Jean has one of the best personalities that I've
ever seen.  I call him my people ferret.  He sucks up to anyone that comes
to visit.  In fact that's what he did to me while I was at Jean's ...

I went there looking for a dark sable, after all I already had a couple
sables with pink noses.  I went in and sat down while a group was out
running around and this one ferret kept coming to me, crawling in my coat,
out of my coat, under my coat.  He happend to be a sable with a pink nose.
He looked just like one that I had at home.  I almost didn't take him home,
but I am so happy that I did.

Getting a ferret from Jean's Shelter or any Shelter is the way to go.  You
get to see there personalities and the way that they interact with you.

Joy
Indiana, Pa