From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:11:10 EST
I feel so sad that you have been treated this way!  I mean come on, human
life or a ferret.  What warped human would even consider aborting the
miracle of life for a ferret?  That is insane!  On top of that, I just cant
believe someone could suggest that!  I mean what would be better for the
ferrets.  That is the question.  If you have a newborn the ferrets will NOT
get attention and that is a fact so I do believe you are truly making the
right decision!  How dare one not congratulate you on this miracle inside
you.  Its not like you are abusing the ferrets or killing them.  You are
simply providing them with a better life.  I am also sure it makes you sad
to give them up and the rude comments don't help much.  To everyone out
there who posted something cruel to this woman and her child, you really
need to step back and think about life.  I love my fuzzies to the core but
I feel in a situation like this I would have done the same!  So, congrats
on your new life and may it bring you much happiness!

Lisa
(fuzzies Clara and Otis)