From:
Natalie Fontane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:12:19 -0700
Now that my NSPCA event is over, I have an abundance of toys to sell,
and I am offering them at great discounts.

Many of my toys used to be made with traditional fleece. I have
switched to anti-pill fleece, but I still have a few toys made out
of the other kind of fleece. I am offering these items in bulk at a
discount.

* October 16 through October 18 receive free shipping to US & Canada
when you spend $35 or more.

* October 23 through October 25 receive 15% off orders of $30 or more
when you enter "weekend deals" in the Message to Seller section. Some
listings may be of multiple items and already discounted. Stock up on
presents for pets and people and save!

The first item on sale is a lot of 6 Naughty Devil Penguins. They are
on sale for $34. There is also a listing for several mice on sale.
These mice have traditional fleece for their ears and tails. The mice
are only $15 for three. The final set currently available are all of
my stuffed rabbits. I am working on a new pattern for them, so this is
a discontinued item. You choose any two rabbits for $12.

You can find those and more at http://scrivenerferret.etsy.com
or visit my official website at http://scrivenersretreat.com

Natalie Fontane
www.scrivenersretreat.com