From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:02:02 -0800
## A CLOUD OF DUST APPEARS, THEN DISAPPEARS LEAVING TWO FERRETS##

Mojo: Hey Noodles!  Guess what!  I know three VERY special people that are
helping us ferrets out at S.O.S.! and they DESERVE to be recognized!!!

Noodles: Who?

Mojo: Well let's see....*runs to her hidey hole pulling out a stack of
papers* hmm... I know I put them somewhere....

Mojo: AHA!! here we go....

*RAE*

*MUNA*

*RISA*

"These very special people deserve a pat on the back, and they know who
they are ;)"

Noodles: ok, lets go!

**IMAGINE IF YOU WILL, YOUR FERRETS PLAYING IN THEIR ROOM**

(Enter Mojo and Noodles)

Mojo: DOOK! HEY! DOOK! guess what I brought!

^Noodles follows dragging a box of starch peanuts^ "WHAT YOU
BROUGHT!!!!?????" Phew...(flat ferrets)

All your fuzzies turn around and look at them...

your busyness: What's That???

Mojo: try it! tastes just like foamy fries!!!

Noodles: MOJO!!  we're trying to raffle these peanuts off, NOT eat
them!!!!(snatches one in mouth while others aren't looking)

Mojo: well, err...umm....dook....

Noodles...MMph..oh sorry, "HEY EVERYONE I HID SOME BELL TOYS INSIDE THE
BOX!!!!!!"

^your ferrets all jump in rolling around dooking and playing with the bell
toys^

Mojo: great, now that we've got them hooked, now we just need some way to
tell their slaves that they could win a box for only $1 !!

Noodles: (confused) a dollar??? what can you do with a dollar??

Mojo: well you could call....HEY!!!!  i'm not saying that call att
commercial again!  but you could buy a raffle ticket for just ONE
dollar....EVERYTHING GOES TO S.O.S.

Noodles: hey, i thought everyone was already sending a dollar to sos?

Mojo: hmm....maybe we could get them to send it to us, ..... of course we
all benefit, their fuzzies can get a chance at winning some peanuts with
bell toys in the box, and one lucky winner will win a roll around
ball(along with peanuts of course) and we can go ahead and send that
dollar to sos!  hmm...

Noodles: i think it would work!

(mojo and noodles start to leave)

Noodles: IT'S YOUR TURN TO DRAG THE BOX THIS TIME

Greetings! just some info about the raffle,

you can send a check or money order to: (addressed to S.O.S. or support
our shelters)

v. wahoski
1002 8th ave sw
decatur, al 35601

OR

you can pay by paypal to the account
but in order to be accounted for your tickets, you MUST send me a copy of
the transaction receipt......

THANKS!

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /