From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:55:17 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled channel surfers...

(Let's watch Animal Planet. 'No, let's watch Martha Stewart!' "No, TV
Bloopers!" *No, football!  It looks like humans doing ferret wrestling!*)

Lynn Siegel mumbled something about:
>How do you keep the fur kids out of the cupboards?

Found an easy solution: hook locks.  Those little hooks work quite well,
if you make certain to mount them in such a way that there is no "slack"
or "give" in the door, once it is locked.  Once installed, I had no more
problems with my ferts getting into the pots and pans, or the long-term
canned food storage.  Remember, the hooks must latch tight!

Todd and the (Yeah, we'll give ya 'tight'!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/