From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:12:04 -0400
Someone commented about the 2006 FML Calendar and I have to agree that
the shots in there are priceless.  Of course I choose Byte-me as my
favorite photo but the others are also very good!  That one of the fert
and the cheerios is priceless!  What a shot that is!  And the shots
catching them with their jaws agap are also extreme shots!

Great job on this calendar!  Am so very happy to have these copies!

Gordon, Pete and Re-Pete