Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:31:33 -0500
I just wanted to drop a quick note to let frustrated Central Kentucky
residents know that IncrediPet on Man'o'War Boulevard is considering
carrying Totally Ferret.

I spoke with one of the associates there about it, who in turn spoke to the
Manager... they are both all for it!  They still have to run it past the
owner, and if all works out we could have it available here within two
weeks.  Now, if you'd like to voice your joy at this prospect, please feel
free to call IncrediPet at 606-271-2972 and let them know!  You never know
when the owner's mind may need a little extra persuasion, and knowing that
there will be a market for it would probably make their decision easier.
The associate I spoke with was Tracy, so feel free to ask for her.  :)

*Dooks 'n' Hugs*
Starr and Foxx

"... When you ask God for a gift,
Be thankful if he sends,
Not diamonds, pearls or riches,
but the love of real true friends."
                        ~Helen Steiner Rice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a little fun in your life?  Come visit Foxx's Funhouse!
http://www.users.mis.net/~starr99/
Java games, jokes, stories and more...

********
Starlight Web Design
http://www.starlight.7thgate.com/
On the web, style is everything

********
Starlight Gallery
Free original background sets, HTML help links and other goodies!
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/7765
Community Leader for Silicon Valley Bay 7600-7899