From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:42:39 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled bat-baiters...

(Here, bat, bat, bat, bat, bat!  I gotz sumthin here for ya!)

>The bat escapes my blanket and flies straight at hubby, who
>screams like a girl and holds the bathrobe up for protection.

Actually, y'all got is all wrong.  He wasn't screaming in fear.  The fact
that his scream was so loud was because, being the outdoorsy type, he
knew that bats navigate by using high-pitched sound waves.  Therefore,
he was using the highest pitch he could get his voice into, in order to
confuse the bat's sense of direction so that the bat would be able to fly
into the bathrobe to be recaptured!  :)

P.S.  My ferrets gave me that explanation, so don't bother trying to deny
it.  We all know that FERRETS DON'T LIE.  ...and they don't steal and
they don't poop on carpets and they don't chase the cat and they don't
channel surf when you leave the room and they don't steal the parakeet
and try to stash him under the love seat...

Todd and the (we iz innocent!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/