From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:55:22 EDT
Today, just 13 days after Baby Boo and 33 days after Junior, my little
boy Gabby went to be with his brothers and sisters.  He died on the
operating table, his little heart just stopped and could not be
restarted.  He was just 1.8 pounds ever since he came into my life,
he was a happy, playful and very special little guy that loved everyone
and everything and he will be missed so much.

I know Bandit, Sassy, Junior and Boo were waiting for him and to help him
cross the bridge so they could show him the wonders that await him.  I
just wish I could have been there to hold him and say good by.  He will
rest under the big oak next to the others, he will have his own name
plate and flower and I will never forget him

Patrick and the remaining six