From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 08:05:21 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) has another really cute & affordable offer.

We are offering Ferret themed Dog Tag necklaces. They come in both
the standard military rectangular shape as well as a darling little
heart shape. Both designs are printed on both sides & are made of
light-weight aluminum. The pictures are printed out on high quality
photo paper, then are coated with a top quality waterproof crystal
clear durable enamel. 30" aluminum ball chain is included. Of course
you can always use your own chain. The rectangular shape measures
1-1/8" x 2" long. The heart shape is about 1.5" x 1.5".

We are offering these for $4.50 ea. and if you order two or more they
are only $4.00 ea. Includes free domestic & International shipping.
Also, if you would like to use your own photos, we are willing to do
that for you, just send us your photos. However, the custom necklaces
are $5.00 ea.

To view all the options, click on link below. Remember they are printed
on both sides and you can pick different photos for each side, or use
the same photo on both sides.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Dog%20Tags/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, email Tracy @ [log in to unmask] & us know what ya
want. Payment can be sent via PayPal to [log in to unmask] Or
you can request a PayPal invoice from us if you prefer. Also, we are
happy to take checks via snail mail. Please allow a good three weeks
for delivery as they are being dropped shipped from overseas.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue & Shelter.

Tracy