From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:00:36 -0700
Yesterday I was reading a few ferret books and wondered about some things.
It mentioned male/females got neutered.  Now I thought a female was spayed
and a male neutered.  Is this not the right words for this?  Then it said a
ferret matures at 14 weeks of age.  I've read in other books the ferret
matures between 8-12 months.  Now how could a ferret be mature at only 14
weeks?  The books also mentioned using Perioxide for ear cleaning.  Now is
this a good thing to use for ear cleaning?

Recently a saw a post in the paper for a ferret and the ad read deodorized.
Now I really had to laugh at this one since I have never heard a ferret
being deodorized.  Even my mom got a laugh at of that one.

Debbie