Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:38:16 -0800
>By percent, seems about 40% don't care or agree her language is ok, the
>60% balance agree she needs to use a spell checker or simply use the
>correctly spelled written word with an infrequent departure as may be
>needed."

We seem to have a little problem with percentages here.  I'm not certain
who may have responded directly to you, but, I noticed that every post
after yours in the current FML was FOR Sandee.

Ergo, 100% of persons who publicly responded to the FML are in favor of
Sandee, as compared to your 60% (Boy - ain't statistics fun!).  All my
friends on the east coast (from Joisey an Da Bronx) tend to concur.

SANDEEEE!!!!!!  Pwease don't change !!  My kids tink you da best ting
around !!!  We luv you!

'nuff sayd !!

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew (counting as 23 votes
on the matter)
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~Yogi~Skooter~Tootsie~Peabody~Sasquatch~
and Mist the Fer-Kat
Fosters - ~Nippy~Stubbie~Christina~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~LittleBoy~Willie~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW -
http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.