From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 22:29:27 -0500
Rascal learned a new game a few days ago.  I usually wear my hair in a long
braid and he jumps up and trys to take the braid out.  If I'm not careful...
he'll jump from the bed to my head and then start taking my hair braid
apart.  He gets really upset if I stop him too.  Oh brother!

Oh the joys of having babies on the loose! Whew!

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy) and their Mama too!