From:
Diane Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 11:12:46 -0600
Hi all.  I have a somewhat odd question for you all.  We recently heard
scratching in our ceiling and noticed insulation and poops on the floor
directly underneath some loose ceiling boards.  Our quess is that we have
either a squirel or (yuck!) a RAT!  (we live on a bayou-all types of
critters in my yard!) So, I am worried that he is now in my house rather
than my attic and that my fuzzbean may be in danger.  Would either of these
creatures attack a ferret?  I am afraid to let the little guy out of his
cage for fear of him crawling under my dresser and finding a rat nest!  I am
waiting to hear from the landlord on getting the critter OUT of my house but
until then, I am just worried about our ferret.

diane