From:
Alicia K Drakiotes / Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 13:35:56 -0500
To our distinguished veterinarians on the list -

In discussing the flood of adrenal patients which are entering the shelters
these days starting at age 2 1/2 years, several of us have this question:

Would it not be in the ferrets best interest to start it on a hormone
suppliment program in the hopes of fighting off or holding off the onset of
adrenal disease?  We are all waiting for your answers or thoughts.

Thanks,
Alicia at Ferret Wise