From:
David & Debi Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 22:26:20 -0500
Ahhhh..

Yes, it's a disaster of unprecedented scale, and even though I keep my
phone handy awaiting the call from Houston SPCA or ASPCA where I'm listed
as available to transport and shelter..

I'm tired of CNN and aerial videos of flooded streets and stories of
residents who seemingly don't understand they are condemning their
families to disease and death by refusing to evacuate.

And I was annoyed at having to wait in line at a gas station in
Shreveport so that I could get fuel to get back home after visiting my
daughter-in-law & new grandson at a Shreveport hospital.

We're human, and maybe just a little less noble than we'd like to think
ourselves.

Life goes on.

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home