Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:07:40 EST
Hi everyone,

I have a couple questions and I need help asap.....

First off has anyone had a sweet as can be ferret and all of a sudden
this little sweetheart started attacking her ferret friend?  I ask
because my sweet little girl Momma's Monkey has not ben herself lately
and has suddenly started attacking the male Bear for no reason at all.
I am very upset and it and so is my poor Bear, he can not understand why
she is attacking him all of a sudden when they have been great together
for such a long time.  Help!!!!!

Secondly, She has a sore on the roof of her mouth and she is not eating
her dry food, and it is effecting her sugar levels and making her spacey.
I am feeding her more chicken now to compensate for her not eating the
dry food but is there anything else I can give her?

Oh and we got a new puppy......things have been very hectic around here
with the new puppy.  He thinks my babies are food and I don't know what
to do with him except keep him as far away from the ferrets as possible.
Do any of you think it is possible momma's monkey can be stressed out
about the new puppy as well?

Thank you for any help......lots of hugs and kisses......

Momma Trish, and Momma's Monkey, Bear, Fritz and the new addition Tazz
the devil puppy.