From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:05:58 -0500
I've been contacted by a lady in Abbeville, South Carolina who has
four ferrets she needs to surrender. She already had four of her own.
Her daughter also owned four and turned them over to this lady. She's
disabled and unable to handle eight ferrets. If anyone is near South
Carolina and can take in these ferrets or help with transport of these
ferrets to me in Acworth, please let me know.

--
Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue