Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:14:31 -0400
I turned on the new AP show about the Grizzly guy last night. For those
that don't know the history behind the show, this quirky young guy who
studied bears decided to go live among them for an extended time period
(years?). He was isolated and the bears appeared to accept him in his
mind. He later got eaten, literally killed and eaten by one ... (it's
on tape). Although he lost his mind during his isolation up there and
his observations got more convoluted from him interacting with the
bears and acting so bizarrely, for a while we learned a lot along side
with him. And we were given stunning footage of their behaviors. AP has
decided to air some of his video diaries. :)

Last night, we turned on the new show and what coolio thing did we get
to see? A mink living right by this guy in the woods. The mink ravaged
his tent, stole his shoes and belongings, and harrassed him daily. It
was so bold, it would even try to climb up his leg. When you watch him,
you'd swear you were watching a ferret. They move and behave more like
ferrets than blackfooted ferrets do in my opinion. The man, I guess, is
not a ferret kinda guy, because this creature was more of an annoyance
to him than anything. I would have been absolutely enchanted and
mesmerized. Forget the stupid bears! LMAO.

Wolfy
Mmmm, tastes like chicken!
I'm such a sick puppy.

Sean and Rocky,