From:
paula schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:12:31 -0400
I have never posted before but read this every day (and love it) but I seem
to have a problem.  I have 4 absolutely wonderful furrbutts.  They all just
turned 1 yr in the past month.  It is spring here in MO and all of the
sudden my fuzzbutts are getting real skinny.  I read that they can lose up
to 40% of their body weight in the spring.  They did fatten up for winter,
but they are just soooooo thin that I am getting worried.  They are thier
normal crazy selves and are eating like always.  Nothing has changed except
their size.  poop is norm everything.  Is there anything dangerous that
could be causing this.  I want to believe it is just normal for this
time of year.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Email me at

Thank you so much for all the laughs and just knowing I am not the only
humaan totally controlled by their furries