Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:06:35 -0400
Echoing the praise of Fuzztek shelter "the folks at Ferret Wise" would like
to take a moment and say thank you to the folks at: The Ferret Store ( who
have always been helpful with orders) for their supoort and donations, and
to the SOS team who help so many shelterers, and to Lissette for her
donation from Bryan Coffey's Ferret Poem Book, to Carla Rodriguez, and Mary
Van Dahm for auction items donated for our annual fundraiser, and to the
few foster sponsors who help us support our older and health compensated
ferrets in hospice care.

Sheltering is rewarding and at the same time it is taxing.  With so much
to do-- there is always a need for support, for volunteers.  As the Fall
season approaches, we are ever so Thankful for the friends who help us find
homes for the ferrets, for those who help us provide care for the ferrets.
For those who share their stories about the ferrets.  It is for them and
you we continue.  For the ferrets.

Sincere thanks and appreciation on behalf of the Ferret Wise gang!

alicia

PS- consider stopping in at the Re-Union "Teddy-Bear": Picnic for a great
day of ferret games, ferret supplies and lots of auction items!  Email for
directions!

shelter volunteer
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

our web catalog page at:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/funalia.html

and at

Where Ferret Wise will receive $2.00 for every new person who signs on, and
its totally free ( just takes a few minutes of your time) to help.  Thank
you from all the ferrets.