From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 23:28:58 -0700
Here we go again! Critter Camp lost out on another grant because they
did not value the small and unusual pets we care for. We desperately
need to raise funds immediately!

URGENT! Critter Camp needs your help! We must raise funds immediately
for unexpected emergency expenses! Any amount helps! $5, 10, 100, 1000
(hey we can dream right?)

On www.paypal.com direct to [log in to unmask]

or mail to Critter Camp, 824 Church Street, German Valley, IL 61039.
http://crittercamp.weebly.com/donate.html

We care for the pets that truly have nowhere else to go- animals on
death row in kill facilities, pets thrown in the trash, etc.

Currently caring for over 350 small unadoptable abandoned abused pets
other than cats & dogs- including 18 special needs ferrets- they either
have adrenal, insulinoma or are over 8 years old ( some have a
combination of these.)

Critter Camp is the ONLY sanctuary of its kind in the US!

Thank you so very much!
Beth
www.crittercamp.org