From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 11:40:43 -0800
So the vet calls me to day and requests that I bring in Fitch for blood
work. I also ask for a urinalysis. I zoom down there and she takes him
back. I warn her about the teeth. She comes back 10 min. later and asks
if she can give him a little gas to sedate him for blood withdrawal. I
agree. I know he's a hyper crazy baby. I ask if I can assist and she
politely declines saying she's got it. He was back in no time groggy
and shivering so hard. I held him and kissed him fiercely. The
urinalysis will be back in 24 hours the blood work can take up to
5 days. She's convinced that he has an undropped testicle and will
require exploratory surgery. My poor little guy. The testicles begin
near the kidneys and travel as they age to the scrotum so it could be
anywhere in there. Well ,wish him luck. I'll keep on updating as we go.

Kristina Borgstrom