Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:53:15 -0500
Hi everyone!

I am mostly a lurker on this list, but I do thoroughly enjoy each digest
of FML:)   I wanted to announce that I have started a group for people in
Kansas with ferrets..  Ive been doing some searching for the last month or
so, and haven't really found anything like the some of the other states
have in regards to ferret groups, and frankly, I'm jealous!! :)

I was lucky enough to get to talk to Troy Lynn last week..  gosh I think
I babbled for at least 3 hours!!  I just have to say what a wonderful
woman!!!  (btw, Troy Lynn..  the girl with the ferret (Elvis) didn't go
through,and the ferret that was found, was returned to its rightful owner,
so I'm still looking for another carpetshark for Oreo:) I'm sure I will
find one when the time is right though:)

anyways, enough rambling, and I hope its ok to post this here..  if not
BIG, just delete it and I wont be offended:) Here is a brief description
of this group:

A group for Kansas Ferret owners to meet, exchange ideas, advice, and if
there is enough interest, perhaps organize ferret events for the state.

and here is a link to join if you are interested: