From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 1997 17:31:05 -0500
I have a deaf ferret (and 7 others with selective hearing <GGG>), and he
gets along just fine with the others.  I also have an almost blind ferret,
and you would never know it by watching her, she gets around just fine, and
gets along with the other ferrets with no problem.  Neither's handicap's
have ever interfered with accepting new ferrets.  In fact the deaf one
really took right to the latest new ferret in the household.

-Mrs. Duck