From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:05:41 -0500
Hi ALL ,
Well, I have stopped crying long enough to write you all this very very
sad post!!!!

I went to pick Tazy up today and found out that the lab reports came
back :-(  Well, the news is worse then I feared!!!!  It was not adrenal
as my vet first thought, but instead the report says that it is lympho
sarcoma, I don't know if I am spelling it right but that is the report!!!!
I don't know how long he has, but from what my vet says, not very long!!!!!

I AM TOTALLY DEVASTATED, and so with heavy heart I know that I must let my
baby go to the bridge when the pain starts getting unbearable!!!!  Tazy is
my pride and joy and I will never forget him!!!!  I'm just hoping that the
GOOD LORD gives me more time with him and doesn't take him too soon!!!!
The tears don't seem to stop and I just can't imagine being without my
baby!!!!!!  I just have to take one day at a time with him now and play
more often with him and give him more kisses and hugs than normal and just
spend more quality time with him!!!!  If I'm not making any sense right now
I'm sorry, but I'm sure you will understand :-( I will keep you posted as
to his condition.

WITH SADNESS!!!! :-(

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum