Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 2009 07:59:38 -0400
We received the following email regarding 6 ferrets that need a home
ASAP - if you can help please either contact me or Margaret.

my name is margaret I do animal control for manchester township nj I
am trying to help the ocean county shelter find a rescue for 6 ferrets
that had came into the shelter from seaside heights the owner was a
sheriff lock out they are in desperate need to be placed the shelter
does not have a lot of space I asked if they could give me time to find
placement I would take them in but I myself just got 6 ferrets and a
rabbit and a sugar glider from Beachwood another lock out my home is
full I am giving the owner till the 7-22-09 to find a place for them if
not I will try to find them homes please if you think you can help my
cell is 732-684-2506 shelter is 732-657-8086 and speak with mary or jen
or email me thank you margaret

Tracy Acker
Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue
Pennsylvania Ferret Club and Shelter