From:
Erynn Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 01:01:38 -0700
Please help if you can... my sable female ferret named Brizzy apparently
escaped from my apt.  in Pacific Beach/La Jolla area in CA.  I've put up
about 60 posters, told my neighbors, and walked around with a squeaky toy
to no avail (I've also put out food and water with her bedding- the food's
been eaten, but it could also be a cat).

My question is, what now?  I'm afraid to call the Humane Society or Animal
Control since ferrets are illegal, but what if someone has turned my fuzzy
in to one of these places?  Please email with advice.  Thank you so much- I
miss my girl!

Erynn