From:
Kelly Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:26:05 +0000
I have a question about feeding my ferret a diet with more protein.  I am
currently feeding her regular store bought ferret food and then sometimes
a mix of kitten food.  She occassionally gets some baby food but I heard
somewhere its better for them to be on a diet higher in protein but she
will not eat any meat/chicken product unless its baby food.  She actually
prefers cheerios which I know she is not supposed to have but she loves
when they fall on the floor.  Any suggestions on how to get more protein
in the diet or is there enough in her food?  There is nothing wrong with
her that I think she needs more protein its just me worrying about her.

Thanks
Kelly