From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:21:55 -0700
Man, oh live, she will do anything to get out!  She loves Chole (dog) and
Tom's house.  Tom is scare of this little girl.  The other day he came over
to drop off the newspaper,(taking care of 2 places, whom are vacation) Jim
hears something outside so he goes to the front door, see Tom, standing
there looking at the ferrets and laughing, Jim went to see what was so
funny, here is Blaze with her front paws wrapped around the water hose,
she was standing on the nozzle and trying to climb up the hose to get over
the barrier (like you do in gym class).  He came in and told me about it
and snarl at me about leaving the hose draped over the barrier, I told him
it wasn't me that left it that way, I hung it up on the outside of the
barrier.  He was the last one to use it and left it there!

I also went to town and came back, I came into the house and down the hall,
I happen to see Blaze climbing onto my dresser (mobile home built in one)
and the back door was wide open, I ask him why didn't he close the door and
put the barrier across the bedroom, when he let the ferrets in.  His reply
is I didn't let no ferrets in.  so out I go to see how she got out, my
sweet Jim, got into the cupboard and didn't get the doors closed right and
up she went, down around the house and under it and into the workshop, up
the stepstool into the house.

I am going to get more grey hairs from this little girl, who is a live wire
and never sits more than 10 seconds.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets