From:
victoria foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:22:02 CST
Hello people, I just got through reading a "You know you're..." list and I
couldn't stop thinking of one for ferrets.  I know we all have some ideas.
Here's some of mine.

You know you're a ferret lover when...

You find yourself considering marriage...but only if your SO gets along with
your ferrets.

The only invitations you get say "Ferrets Welcome" because your friends know
you won't go anywhere without them.

You have at least one bumper sticker on your car that has the word ferret on
it.

You can either buy the latest book in a series that you have been waiting on
for ages and are dying to read, or a new ferret book and you choose the
ferret book.

Your vacations are planned around ferret friendly locations.

You call your vet by his first name, but have trouble remembering who your
doctor is.

You own at least one piece of jewelry with a picture of a ferret on it.

Someone asks "Hows the business?" and you start telling them about your
ferrets.