From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:15:39 -0700
I'm playing catch up reading my FMLs from over the weekend.  And I'm
trying to figure this one out.  She wants to be a wildlife rescue?  Has
she been a good shelter before?  (I'm thinking probably not if she's
suddenly wanting to dump 56 ferrets!)  If she was wanting to transition
one to the other, then stop taking in ferrets.  Once they were all
adopted out, then call in the inspectors.  By the sound of this, I'm
thinking that the inspectors should have been called in before!  While
I'm sure that we want to get the ferrets out and taken care of, does
anyone else feel that Jennifer getting into wildlife rescue is going to
be a bad idea?  I'm up in Indiana, so I'm not sure what could be done
from up here, but is there something that I'm missing?

Dooks!
Denise Autry
Alpha Phi Omega, Alumni