From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 21:43:48 -0800
The three shelters benefiting from this Thanksgiving swap are:
Fuzztek North In New Milford, NJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter In Las Vegas, Nevada
Ferret City In Mt. Vernon, Wa

These shelters were chosen by those participating in the swap that
nominated, and one was selected by me.

THERE is STILL plenty of time to sign up for it.  All you have to do is
email me asking for the information about the shelters, and you can send
them whatever your heart desires!  Bedding, toys, gift certificates,
anything!  (just not any fruit cake PLEASE!)

Just one way to show our thanks to those shelter mom's & dad's that work
SO very hard to make sure that they can reach out and touch so many
lives.

Shattered Piggies and dishes:

"little Kokie was having a hard time falling asleep in his hammock so he
asked Rosie to dook him a bed-time story"

Rosie: Once upon da furry times, dere were dese three little piggies.
One of dem names was Wolfie.  One was named Merlin, and one of da little
piggie's names was Pippin.

Dere was also a VERY baaaad creature named the ferracle.

Kokie:"but I thought the ferracle was good?"

Rosie: "Shut up and go to sleep"

Now Where was I?  Oh yea.  One day, Wolfie was war dancing into town to
go to the market for raisins.  Wolfie happened to trip over a tunnel, and
wolfie got one of dem ferrets stuck up her nose.

*kokie laughs hysterically*

The ferracle floats by and says "You'll never see a piggie fly!!!"

Confused, Wolfie yanks out the ferret.

The next day, Pippin was buildin a straw hammie, and was testin it out.

The ferracle floats by and says " Your food bowl is dirty little Pippin!"

Little pippin looks at his bowl and realizes that his mommy just cleaned
it out.

"Psych!!! screamed the ferracle and floated off.

The third day, Merlin was stashing dirty socks, and was knocking books
off of Valerie's book case when he noticed her piggy bank full of shiney
pennies.

The ferracle hops by and looks up.  "HEY MERLIN!  Betcha never seen
piggies fly and dirty dishes!!"

With that, Merlin knocks off Valerie's piggy bank off the book case, it
falls and hits a glass dish on da floor and scares the bejeeses outta
the ferracle.

Merlin says: thought you knew EVERYTHING!!! hehe

*Kokie dooks one last time and falls asleep*

Rosie: No ferrets were harmed in dis story...oh and the ferracle...:P

*hehehe*(just kiddin!)

(of course this story was to get laughs...please dont take it
seariously... i was just up really late and thought i'd entertain ya :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_