Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:56:25 -0500
Hi all, dis is SaraFerret.  I now has a new job.  I can be lots more help
to Sandee who after all is chief ferret here at de Rainbow Bwidge.  What
would we do witout her and Muldoone.  None of us could get nothing done.
I am going to be the ferret in charge of checking on requests from people
who want to know how dere ferrets are doing, plus miscellaneous of De
Boss's creatures are up to.  So if you wants to know something let us
know.

For dose of you interested yep I got a new tail, its not de bushiest but
it is a nice tail with actual hair on it dat I can brush out.  I had
tears in my eyes when I woke up wit de new tail.  Someting I had always
wanted.  But enough of my chatter--I have lotsa works to get down.  As
the mail ferret tells me-after he poured de load of mails on me.  Sure
woke me up quick-like

First off, Mommy Dawna wanted to know how Ewock, Slippery, Leia, and Ez
was doing.  So off to de Boss's book I goes.  Looking up names and twying
to figure out where all were by dere earth mommies-I found dose names
right off de bat.  But dey wasnt witin walking so I stwaps on me wings
and off I flew.

This was a cute little village for groups of ferrets who wanted to be wit
others but not too many others.  And dere dey were.  Just hanging out.
Dere place was real nice, even had curtains hanging dere.  Lacy type.
Looked nice and starched.  Dey explained dat one of de visiting cats came
by and just to be nice ran up a set of curtains and lacy hammock covers
to match.  It sure was nice.  I tells dem dat dere Mommy wanted to know
how dey were doing and that she tinks of dem often.  Dere was little
tears in some eyes as dey told me how good dere Mommy was--how she took
de pwace of dere ferret Mommy so well dat dey never knew what dey had
missed.  Of course dey keep a good eye on Mommy thru de mirror glass and
to tell Mommy dat when she sees the four little twinkling stars in de sky
dat its dem winking and loving dere mommy Dawna.  After visiting a bit I
told dem I had to be off and do some more work.  Seems like work keeps me
out of trouble and esp out of detention.

Mommy Chris asked me to check on Jimbo.  He was close by my pwace and we
knew each other.  We often tube raced together and especially the mud
stomps.  Nothing like getting all muddy and slopping in mud to bwighten
a ferret's day plus we alls knows dat mud does a lot for a ferret's
complexion and furs.  Since I had to go back by my house I flew over to
my pwace and grabbed a bite of kibble and off I went to tell Jimbo I had
heard from his Mommy.  His pwace was typical boy bachelor type with a
hammy in one corner and a fweece bed in another and de kibble area.  He
was just thrilled that Mommy wrote about him.  He also sees Mommy every
day and knows she misses him, but he wants her to wait a while to come
to de Bwidge as he knows she has other furkids to take care of you.  He
sent a kiss to Mommy--says she will gets it when she reads dis.  Hope
you gots it Mommy Chris.

Now off for a while to run and pway.  Hoping Muldoone will come over to
visit for awhile.