Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 22:15:07 -0500
I`m glad to say that a brand new Petsmart is opening on 11/4 in
Millville, N.J., that`s about 30 miles less to travel for myself....
Just an FYI for anyone in South Jersey.

I`ll check to see if this store has joined the other Petsmarts, in the
"trial" period of selling kits. I guess that once "every" Petsmart
store handles kits, the "Trial" period will be over. Petsmart is one
of the finest, if not THE finest, chain petstores in the USA, in my
opinion,....just wish they wouldn`t be a part of the problem of
"unwanted" 'future' adult ferrets sitting in the many
recues/sanctuaries/shelters all around the country!...

Some day, maybe, in a perfect world!

Dooks...J
ohn Rich & the n.j. gang, USA.

P>S>, Help out these 'unwanted' ferts on the "Giving Tree", and help
one or two out!...They need the help! jdr. john rich