Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 02:42:03 -0500
WOLFY: But considering that we have guests like Kat Parsons and Renee,
as well as others that visit and spend the night
ME: Excuuuuuse, me? Kat got top billing? Uh, Wolfy, it is all about ME!
It's MY bed, so WHY is Kat getting top billing?

WOLFY: ... we figured a top of the line, queen sized, double high, felt
lined, blow up mattress bed was not good enough.
ME: Oh, you got me hooked on it, actually. That was the most
comfortable mattress I have slept on in years!

WOLFY: No, our ferret family needs a more comfortable and permanent
space here.
ME: So step up to the place and adopt me, already, so I can be a stay at
home bum, I mean mom, like YOU!

WOLFY: But alas, what is more important, ya know?
ME: ME!

WOLFY: I'm excited now. Who wants to visit and try it out first?
ME: Excuuuuuuse me?!? Were you NOT listening to yourself ? It is my
bed, I will be trying it out FIRST, LAST and IN BETWEEN!

WOLFY: I promise to provide a glass of water and a Ferrets magazine
already turned to the page of one of my articles. Because it's all
about me, doncha know. That's what ferrets taught me anyway.
hehehehehe!
ME: Finally, she sees herself as she really is!

WOLFY: ps, How wonderfully pathetic is it that we bought furniture
specifically to fit the needs of ferret people friends?!
ME: I'm pretty darned impressed that you didn't throw a pillow on the
floor of the ferret room or hang an extra hammy in one of the ferret
cages, along with our own personal bowl of kibble!

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the