From:
"Thomas J. Balevre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 02:37:55 GMT
Hi to all our friends on the FML.  Tom and I thought we'd bring you up to
date on the latest addition to our "fuzzies family." As you will recall, we
lost Snoopers a couple of weeks ago.  We acquired Angel right after
Snoopers' passing because we had to get another companion for Gizmo.
They've been getting along fabulously!  Well, the other day a group of
nurses at a hospital where Tom has an account surprised him with a baby
fuzzie.  He had told them about Snoopers and they so graciously went out and
bought us a new baby.  She's a sable about 8 or 9 weeks old.  We named her
Muffin.  She's adorable!  She gets pretty rough with Gizmo and Angel.  We
still miss Snoopers but our heavy hearts have been lifted some by our two
new additions.

Hope all of you out there are doing well.  Because there were so many of you
who took such an interest in our loss and we want to keep in touch with each
and every one of you, we thought this would be a good way to contact each of
you.  Of course, we always would like to hear from each of you and your
little fuzzbutts to see how you all are doing.

Fuzie Hugs to all,  :-)   :-)   :-)

Audrey, Tom
Gizmo ("This new kid is too much for me")
Angel ("I thought I was the new kid on the block")
Muffin ("Wake up, I want to play")