From:
Rosemary de Trafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:53:20 -0500
Hi Everyone,
AS you know I am a new ferret owner.  By the way thanks for all the help
with her bad odor problem.  Here goes I got my baby a hammock from the pet
store, it has the sheep fur in it, well she decided to remodel it by taking
the stitching out of two sides and making it so that she has a nice place to
hang out and sleep but she also has a cover that won't fall off.

I really liked the idea that someone had about the hammock that her husband
made for their ferret, I going to get the stuff and make a few so that why I
can change my babies everyday and wash it without worrying about it getting
dry fast.

This group is really great, I've really gotten a lot of helpful information
and you all seem like real nice people.

Happy Halloween to everyone.

Rose and Weasel