From:
dee bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:11:37 -0400
4th Annual Fundraiser for the Oxford Ferret Rescue/Cecil County Animal
Rescue. We have expanded this year to allow online raffles ticket
purchases and online bidding for our live auction.

http://www.imageuploading.com/ims/album.php?u_id=119405bXel

Above is the link for the site. Click on the photo album and 19 pages
will load. The 19 pages are on 3 different pages. Once the pages come
up, click on each page for it to load full sized.

Raffles

You can purchase raffle tickets at $1.00 each.

Send me an email at [log in to unmask] with what number you would
like and how many tickets for that number. Let me know if you will be
paying thru paypal or snail mail. I will email you my address if you
need it. Paypal money to [log in to unmask] and add extra to cover
paypal fees. I will send you an email confirming that I received your
request and I will write your name on the back of your tickets.

Live Auction

You can place online bids for items in our auction.

I will be handling the bidding for our online bidders.

Send me an email letting me know which item you would like to bid on,
and the max amount you want to bid for that item.

I will place bids for you during the auction and notify you soon after
if you won the item.

Anyone who wins a raffle or live auction item is responsible for the
shipping amounts to mail that item to you. Please look carefully and
consider this when bidding. Some items are very heavy.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions about any item on our
listings.

Thank you all for supporting Oxford Ferret Rescue/Cecil County Animal
Rescue

Good Luck on all your raffles and live auction bids